Saturday 23 January 2010

What I did on my holidays

Having abandoned you for around a month, I thought you might like a fistful of photos taken in and around my evil Hell-Hole of a home town, King's Lynn.


Actually, since I had to suffer this place I think it only fair that you share my pain, too.


It was, as you can see, a tad snowy. In fact, there was pack ice on the estuarine waters of the River Great Ouse while some of the inlets had frozen altogether.


The trouble with sun on snow is that it makes everything look so peaceful...


...not to say idyllic.


Nothing could have been further from the truth. Very pleased to be back here...

2 comments:

Dio said...

Looks like a beautiful place. I'm sure we're all glad that you're back. Just wasn't the same "for about a month".

nycsteve said...

Loks like a beautiful place.