Tuesday 27 October 2009

Here we go again

I always think it's better to quit while you're ahead -- leave them wanting more. But I have very little will-power, so your exhortations to continue are impossible to resist.


And I can't think of anything else to do, so let's start with more of the same and see where we end up.


This beefy-looking chap has a lovely winkie, but his charms are rather broader than that.


His clothes may be a little common, but his bearing is noble.


And he has a sort of manly machismo that I rather like.


He isn't very hairy -- much smoother than my usual taste.



See -- didn't take long to get back into the swing of things, did it?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I must say, at first glance the "furnishings" in your new home are even lovlier than your last home - I, too, am quite partial to solidly built, fur, and especially nice curtains - I know I am going to enjoy visiting -
Thanks, Leduq for all you do for us -
John the anon

Anonymous said...

Am so pleased to see you've decided to continue delighting us -here's to your good health and continued inspiration
bg

Anonymous said...

Yes!

dannyagogo said...

I've met him a couple times, he sometimes works as a stripper in Toronto. I had a private dance with him about 4 or 5 years ago. He loved when I played with his hole.

Anonymous said...

Thank you LeDuc for maintaining our regular supply of transports of delight. I didn't realise that your Tuscan trip would be so short or I would have looked at Normal for Norfolk earlier in the week to find the good news about your new blog.