Wednesday 28 October 2009

More Glee

I was banging on about Glee the other day, but neglected to inform you of my lust for Mr Schuester, the teacher running the club:


Played by lovely dreamboat Matthew Morrison, Mr Schuester is the teacher everyone wishes they had. Well of course I was gonna search out more stuff on him:


Fragments of some sort of Broadway career...


And the inevitable (and enormously welcome) posing semi-naked for charidee:


So far, Mr Schuester has only shown skin once on Glee... but it was well worth having:


Yeah, me likey.

3 comments:

FKJ said...

lovely chest hair, vero?

LeDuc said...

Magnificent!

Don't you just want to run your fingers through it and... well, no, you probably don't.

Er...

joshUK said...

he was the original Link in hairspray. I'd bust out of prison if I had that waiting for me!