Wednesday 28 October 2009

Random doo-dads

No more time to think tonight, so you get the usual sort of post, cobbled together from bits of old cock that were lying around.


Although that's got us off to a particularly fine start, if I may say so.


Weird angles have always been attractive to me:


And I do like wet body hair. God, what is it with the Mr Darcy look?


In fact, they don't even have to be immersed in water -- a light sheen of sweat is all it takes for me to swoon:


Whereas this more "model" look is less and less of a turn-on for me:


Not that there's anything wrong with this chap. In fact, he has a rather fine winkie.


And this next chap is just too clipped for me (and goosebumps are never very attractive, but that's a whole new story):


The moral of the story is clear: If you're gonna be artificial, do it, er, obviously:


That's much more like it. Though obviously I couldn't end on a photo with no visible cock, so here's the last one:


Those lighthouses weren't exactly a subtle touch, don't you think?

1 comment:

Niall said...

Oooh I like that last chap. Very dashing though surely his willy is a little large for your taste? (perfect for mine :-p)

I'm liking the new title of your blog too. Brings to mind various bits of train and also other enjoyable "back and forth / up and down" activities.