Friday 12 March 2010

By the by

I am rather struck by this fine chap.


He has that sort of dirty, dominant look about him -- attractively sleazy, in fact.


And while I'm not wild about the tats (which have a home made feel about them. And not in a good way) it's plain to see he has a remarkable body.


I found his winkle a bit perplexing. It looks as if it's not a giant mutant, but I think it really is.


His trick is to have a giant mutant that is very fat as well as being long. This makes it look stumpy.


Careful study suggests that, in fact, it is not at all stumpy.


Although, to be fair, these photos usually repay a great deal of careful study.

1 comment:

Chris said...

LeDuc I think you're right - there's a lot of girth down there. I was trying to picture what a difference a good length of foreskin would have made - definitely mutant territory!