Monday 29 March 2010

Taking a line for a walk

I swear to you, when I first started putting together the images for this post I had a clear theme in mind.


But within seconds I got distracted.


And then I found all manner of unrelated stuff being shoved into the e-store.


Before I knew it, any idea of coherence had long since fled the scene.


But I figured you'd probably enjoy these half a dozen images anyway.


After all, it's not as if anyone actually reads the words I put between the cocks.


So now I rest easy, knowing that you will have derived as much pleasure from that post as I have done.

4 comments:

Lady V said...

I ALWAYS read the words.

Dio said...

Of course we read what you post! We can see these images almost anywhere online, but it's your commentary accomanying the posts which keeps us coming back!

Anonymous said...

I usually read the words but sometimes get distracted by the images. I that so wrong?

Anonymous said...

Yip, always read between the photos - that's where the wit is usually found :)