Tuesday 2 March 2010

Kitsch

I wonder if Taylor Kitsch is the ultimate example of segueing a pretty face (and body) into a career?


I admired his streamlined torso in The Covenant, glistening with either sweat or with water from the pool and/or shower, depending on which scene he was in.


And then, in Friday Night Lights, I admire his streamlined torso glistening with, er, sweat or with water from the shower. Depending on the artistic requirements of the scene.


And in almost every photo-shoot I've seen which features him, I've admired his naked torso, often dripping with water from the sea and/or bath.


Don't get me wrong: I am prepared to endure all this nonsense with fortitude and pluck.


Taylor is simply doing what most humans have done down the ages -- taking the path of least resistance to finding enough sustenance to keep him going.


In fact, I rather admire him. Not least for the honesty of his choice of surname.

4 comments:

FKJ said...

top marks
fully appreciative

Jim in SC said...

As soon as I get my breath back, I'll post another comment...

Stewart Jackel said...

Beautiful. The images invite tactile investigation don't they? Yummmm!

Anonymous said...

stunning gorgeous wonderful-am in love-OK so maybe he's a bit HIMBO but the best of HIMBO-he's actually very good in Friday Night Lights