Tuesday 9 March 2010

Hello, sailor - 2

We last saw this chap a few weeks back wearing half a sailor suit.


Imagine my surprise and delight when a whole new cache of photos of him was revealed.


They're photos which seem to have some pretensions to classiness.


In fact, they don't look very classy to me.


But it's a bit like hairography (if you don't know that reference you ought not to be reading this blog)...


And this delightful chap is, indeed, so delightful that he distracts from any technical imperfections.


Largely, of course, because he appears to have so few imperfections of his own.


Anyhow, after the languid torpor of his last outing, this time things get a bit saucier.


There's the rather nice close-up of the swelling meatus.


I do believe that may be the first time I've ever used the word "meatus". What a great word.


Um... stay focussed. Yes, then things start getting, er, action-oriented.


But we don't need much of that before we're back into a calmer place.


All sleepy and rested.


Yes, very fine indeed. I'm falling in lust with this chap.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it must be love-your sequences of photos are never this long-but he is hot

Anonymous said...

hairography?

dude - I think I'm in love with you!

gleeky greez from vienna!

c