Monday 3 May 2010

Blue

Thought you might like to meet my new friend.


Well, I wrote "friend", but he is, in fact, a flickr "friend".


He looked at my photostream on flickr and, for some reason (even though it consists almost exclusively of literally thousands of mind-numbingly dull photos of trains and landscapes) he decided I would admire his naked exhibitionism.


He was absolutely right.


His public photostream is very, very dull.


But the "private" stuff, accessible only to people he selects to be his "friends", is much jollier.


But why me? Endless shots of architectural detail and tiresome flat landscapes of the Ousey Fens... What on earth did he see in that to make him think I would be interested in his winkie?


Of course, it may be just a coincidence -- he may have been targetting those people he thought were the dullest on flickr, intent on shocking us.


I mean, the reason why we need a word for coincidences is that, sometimes, things are just coincidences.


But it's the not knowing that's gnawing away at my brain.


Is he really an emotional genius who can tell by the merest glimpse of a photo of a Class 365 at rest whether or not that photographer would like to see pictures of his giant, bloated, hard-as-nails cock?

2 comments:

fellowshipenthusiast said...

Oh Leduc you have gorgeous men throwing naked pictures of themselves at you, does the reason really matter after it gets to that point? I hope to have that skill one day.

LeDuc said...

You're quite right: never look a gift horse, etc. And he really is a bit of a horse, isn't he? -- that last photo makes me feel all faint.