Tuesday 18 May 2010

Teenage fantasies

No, not fantasies about teenagers -- that would be plain wrong -- but fantasies I had when I was a teenager.

Of which this was one of the most frequent:


Yes, I would somehow manage to tie-up the hunkiest boy in my school...


And then, when he was blindfolded and in my power...


The fun would start.


Well, fun for me, anyway.


Although somehow, in my fantasy, after what was with the benefit of hindsight a fairly half-hearted struggle, somehow...


He'd get really turned on.


I'd drink in this image...


...of one of my biggest crushes tied, bound, unfree, waiting for me, his excitement now obvious.


And that's when I'd make him go all the way...


...over the edge into the abyss of blissful oblivion.


From which he'd emerge a changed man, and we'd live happily ever after.

Yeah... didn't quite work out like that.

No comments: