Thursday 20 May 2010

Friday Night Highlights

I hate sports, and I hate watching them even more. So it's a bit of a mystery why I've become so attached to Friday Night Lights.


It's set in that weird -- to my eyes freakishly religious -- bit of Texas where the redneck conservatism is utterly alien to me.


If I met any of the characters in real life I can't imagine I'd have the slightest interest in them at all. But in the drama...


And it doesn't hurt at all that Taylor Kitsch is so easy on the eye. No, not at all.


But, in truth, I actually find Coach a much more interesting character.

Now don't spoil it for me: I'm still waiting for season 4 to come out on DVD.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the hint! I'm going to check it out!

I'm totally in love with "united states of tara" at the moment :-)

Stewart Jackel said...

I always did like a bit of Kitsch and this sample is a particularly nice one. Mmmmmm

Anonymous said...

But then, your tastes have always been a bit dodgy ...