Wednesday 12 May 2010

Disappointment

I started off thinking this chap was very beautiful:


His face has that sculpted quality, enlivened by the louche, faux-informal look (as if every scrap of that stubble wasn't individually tweaked and styled):


But as I looked at more images of model Andrew Stetson -- for it is he -- I was less persuaded:


Because although the first few shots seemed to promise an unkempt, rather jolly sort of chap, all the rest suggested someone primped and tweezered to within an inch of his life:


Did I write "inch"? Far too crude -- I meant millimetre:


And it was this final image, which is ostensibly the sexiest, which I found the final turn-off:


I'm sure he'll be devastated to learn I no longer lust after him at all. Not one bit. Sorry.

3 comments:

Slaggg said...

He could do with a lot less pomp and circumstance in the last photo. I have to concur with your assessment.

Dio said...

Well, if no one else wants him, I'll take him!

Anonymous said...

A cock tweeze is he?