Friday 14 May 2010

Present

A kind reader was kind enough to send me a selection of photos of this lovely.


You get a fistful of pleasure.


He has a rather open, engaging face: not beautiful in the modern manner, but rather lovely nonetheless.


He's shaved and tweezered and plucked (and cut), of course, notwithstanding the artifice of his apparently untended head hair -- everywhere else he's manicured to within an inch of his life.


But somehow that doesn't overwhelm his freshness.


No pictures of him floppy and au naturel, I'm afraid, but this is anyway a rather fine collection.

Thank you, kind reader.

3 comments:

sticks said...

A fine specimen, indeed. His temptation, for me anyway, is that his 'manicuring' (should that be 'pubicuring'?) is confined to his pubic area: his chest still has a delicious light dusting of fuzz. And his beard is entirely natural. Mmmmmmmm. Thanks

Jim in SC said...

I don't know, LeDuc. I usually agree with you when you choose these models for us, but I think this one looks a bit like "trade". I'm just sayin'...

LeDuc said...

I think it was the hint of sleaziness that attracted me...