Thursday 29 April 2010

I'm orf

I know this may come as something of a shock, but I'm just not feeling very sexual this evening. So you only get this solitary photo to make you feel all good:


It's also to compensate you for the devastating news that I'm going away for the weekend, so you'll not be getting any salacious updates from me until Sunday at the earliest. Apologies in advance for my web-silence. But I'm sure you'll cope.

In the meantime, you may want to play again the "Guess Where LeDuc's Gone" game...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah Le Duc is a normal guy and does not feel sexual this evening. Makes me like you all the more. Regardless of today's one winkie, the Minor Affair was fascinating....

I'm going to Dublin, but I'm assuming you won't be there?

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the weekend - Lynn again? Let's hope you get some more photos

Chris said...

I bet it was Salford...if so please tell all

LeDuc said...

I've been to Salford: to the horrendous Lowry Centre (I blame whoever commissioned the architect. And the architect) and the deeply disappointing Imperial War Museum of the North (all building and no point. Minus 1 to Daniel Liebeskind).

No, it was Devon. See above.