Sunday 25 April 2010

One more time now

I had only just thanked my anonymous reader for generously sending me some of his photos from the Mexican WNBR, when he sent me a load more -- including of this, my new favourite naked rider:


Obviously I'm talking about the guy on the left -- though there seems to be some family resemblance to the guy on the right (except we know that the guy on the right has a giant mutant winkie, whereas the guy on the left has a teeny-tiny, suckable job):


And since I'm now in danger of tipping over into stalkerish obsession, let's turn to one or two other fine-looking chaps at the same event:


Including a very nice array of very nicely modest winkies:


I think we should finish with a pair of this guy:


He's lovely, and I especially like the chin hair, but... where's his winkie?


God, I'm going to have to spend even more time cyberstalking now.

PS: My thanks, again, to my lovely reader.

1 comment:

Stewart Jackel said...

Indeed! Thanks indeed to your lovely reader - the reader with exquisite taste. *grins*