Saturday 24 April 2010

What is wrong with these people?

I just don't understand. All my friends are absolutely lovely, but some of them have truly shocking taste in films.


Take this... my lovely friend B. insisted that this was the only film he wanted to see today.


Actually I'm a sucker for swords'n'sandals epics, largely because I do like a man in a nice skirt, and they quite often feature their men topless, too.


This one didn't. The totty was alright, but the dialogue and plot were risible, even by the low standards of the genre.


And I rather fancy star Max Minghella normally -- but in this he was just weedy.


That androgynous look just doesn't make for a convincing manly action man superhero.

Agora: it's rubbish.

1 comment:

FKJ said...

oh no!
i saw a trailer and got excited about it. execrable? so bad it's good or just plain bad?