Thursday 22 April 2010

So, so random

A few images that caught my fancy during a bit of random web surfing.


Nothing too salacious here -- so if you're after cock, you probably ought to skip down a few posts.


No, this round-up is all about sensuality.


Clearly I'm in a stretching, languorous sort of place at the moment.


All relaxed and slightly tingly.


I suspect this long outbreak of lovely sunny weather is partly to blame for my present state.


That and, of course, my ongoing investigations into the world of tantric massage.


But let's leave that for another time, shall we?

Oh, yes.

3 comments:

JGS said...

Massage?

The trouble is that the men advertising these sorts of hands-on services are all a bit over-hung for my taste. Too many muscles and too much attitude as well, for that matter.

All I want is a nice, fit, clean-cut, run-of-the-mill young man, eager to please, with a winning smile and roving hands.

In these troubled times you'd think that there would be hundreds of willing providers of such an innocent and health-giving service.

LeDuc said...

Maybe you're looking in the wrong places?!

JGS said...

That may well be true. Alas.