Saturday 24 April 2010

Seek, and ye shall

How's that for service?


I was just banging on about how much I lusted after this bloke, and how I'd spent ages trying to find more photos of him...


...when an immensely kind reader sent me through a stash more of his own photos, taken at the Mexican WNBR.


Including this, by far the best one I have yet seen of him (the mystery man, I mean, not my reader) -- and my lust has been intensified:


He was kind enough to send me a couple of other shots, too, including this giant mutant winkie:


But the absolute pinnacle was this chap, whose chest hair and foreskin and tiny winkie are making me drool even as I type:


Oh God: I'm gonna have to spend hours more trawling through the same sites trying to find more of him, now...


PS: Am hugely grateful to my kind reader. Feel free to send me good stuff you think I should post here -- tossersunited@hotmail.co.uk

1 comment:

M. said...

I don't blame you WOW!