Wednesday 7 April 2010

I'm outta here!

Right, that's it: I'm off for a few days.


Don't look surprised -- I haven't been away for ages. It's time for some R&R.


And a couple of days in a different environment will be a refreshing change for me.


I should be back, posting away, on Monday. Or possibly a little bit before. But not much. In the meantime you can amuse yourselves by guessing where I'm going.



PS: Don't forget, your comments won't be published until I get back (those mad automated spammers are still very active, I'm afraid). So don't keep impatiently pressing the "publish" button. Pip pip!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have an enjoyable break in good old Lynn!

LeDuc said...

Nope, you're quite wrong, I'm pleased to say.

Anonymous said...

Lynn or Paris - well Paris has to win!