Tuesday 27 April 2010

Rule 5...

This morning I had a meeting in this venue. Not my cup of tea, really, but it's clearly pitched at the "professional creatives" market:


I took a couple of photos in the Gents, too:


I wouldn't normally take photos of lavs, I might add, even though these are perfectly pleasant (and more to my taste than the main room, truth be told):


No, it was because I was intrigued by this sign, stuck on the wall outside the lavs in this supposedly upmarket venue:


And, as if that wasn't worth a photo, just along from it was this one:


Wow.

Maybe I'd feel more at home here than I thought.

4 comments:

Peter said...

Those drapes are a terrible color. if I had a meeting in there, that's all I'd be able to think about.

LeDuc said...

I sat with my back to them.

Anonymous said...

An utterly taste-free old queen must have chosen those lights with their dangly bits for that setting, poor dear; and as for the lavs all those white tiles look just plain economy when the place could have been quite welcoming. A very light and invisible spray on horizontal surfaces can frustrate unobservant coke-heads, and as for the notice about couples I wonder what's their policy about threesomes?

goldeneyeuk said...

Ha ha ha, love that last pic.