Tuesday 22 June 2010

Definitely sexy-geeky

Have returned from my hols, refreshed and relaxed, with a rejuvenated desire to celebrate my own wanton perversity. And, as I left you with an image of a sexy-geeky chap, I thought re-starting with this pair (of another delightful-looking, sexy-geeky god) might be appropriate:


Here he is, all coy-looking, an artfully-placed thigh preventing your questing gaze from reaching the object of your desires.

But he is nothing if not obliging, so, in the second image of the pair, the photographer moves position and our kind chap gently parts his milky-white thighs, to receive our determined and probing interest:


The saucy trollop.

More nonsense later (I have to do massive amounts of laundry now).

So, in the meantime, here's a snifter of what my holiday was all about:


Nice, huh?

Bet you just can't wait to see more of my holiday snaps now...

4 comments:

Lady V said...

So glad you're back! You were hugely missed...

LeDuc said...

You say the loveliest things. Haven't we got some Uncle Monty to tackle soon?

Stewart Jackel said...

I assume your review of this B&B will be on TripAdvisor. Does it have a lift?

Unknown said...

I hope for Spike's sake that it does...