Thursday 24 June 2010

Look at me

This morning, as I stood on the escalator carrying me up and out of the Underground station, I realised that the man in front of me was wearing his jeans all saggy. And it reminded me of this chap:


He was part of a two-man team erecting some sort of temporary swimming pool on a promenade in Toulouse last week.

What the Hell has that got to do with the Underground and saggy trousers? Let me show you:


I have to say, although I wouldn't wear it myself I do admire this particular fashion look. In the final image we get to see the stretchy consequences, all elastic tension and excitement:


That's very satisfying indeed, I think we can all agree.

3 comments:

nyc steve said...

the kids in New york do this all the time.

Stewart Jackel said...

This fashion statement is to be applauded when practiced by those with the arse to support it.

Blithering Bernard said...

I was impressed waiting at the station recently to see two lads sagging so much that when they leant forwards, I could see the hair in their arse-crack - nice :-)