Monday 7 June 2010

Look at you, all grown up!

I remember wee Ashton Kutcher, when he was that pushy kid trying to look like a big man.


But recently he's been "starring" in "films" which purport to give him more grown-up roles...


... where he can cavort naked with hot, er, lesbian totty:


But it now appears he has, to use the current technical term, "done a Jake" -- he's got all buffed and beefy:


Although Jake had the good sense not to shave his chest hair (well, "Ashton"... "good sense"... nah, those are not gonna appear in the same sentence any time soon).


So let's just admire him as he is: an adorable big lunk.

3 comments:

Stewart Jackel said...

You are right about the big lunk bit!
I like my fantasies to at least look as if they have at least two synasping neurons.

By the way, I love the security 'words' Neologisms? Cyberisms? There's endless futile activiity for amateur etymologists. "anteroba" hmmm :-)

Anonymous said...

I saw him being interviewed and he said he had to shave his chest so he would match a stunt man on a recent movie. It seems a bit unlikely.

By the way, I think Ashton is actually a very smart and savvy businessman despite his cuteness.

LeDuc said...

He may well be smart and savvy: I'm just going by the persona he chooses to project (what was that Godawful show where he, er, "punk'd" his, er, friends?).

And I lust after him anyway...