Tuesday 22 June 2010

How could they do this to me?

While I was out of the country, London had the temerity to continue as if nothing had happened -- including staging the annual World Naked Bike Ride:


This was despite me notifying the organisers of my absence on that date: why they failed to rearrange it I have no idea.


Though frankly I feel a little insulted, what with me being such a huge supporter and all.


Anyhow, from the photographic evidence it looks like this year offered a bumper crop of modestly-sized (ie, normal) winkies.


I've spotted this chap in a number of photos, so here he gets a pair (as a reward for the cute slogan).


This chap also seems to have been a subject chosen by many photographers.


He gets rewarded for his headgear with another pair of images.


Only found one so far of this chap, whose beard/milky-white skin offers a devastating combo:


Whereas the chap in the middle of this group can be found all over the web (and that flag features elsewhere -- I'll return to that another time):


Here he is again, being cheeky:


And to round off his trio, here's a rather nice portrait of him:


Distinctive headgear is a good way of standing out at the Ride, and this chap has appeared all over the place (in fact, I've probably seen him in more photos than any other individual):


And this is a rather nice one-two photo pair of him, so you get them both:


For some reason this next chap only features in a single photo I can find -- he's a rather fine figure of a man, I think:


By contrast, this man doesn't seem to have grasped one of the fundamental aspects of the World Naked Bike Ride:


I suspect his long penis is sucking too much blood from his brain.


This next chap doesn't suffer from that problem, his weeny weenie being of a suitably modest size:


His fringe reminded me of Freddy Honeychurch in A Room With A View, which is a more than sufficient reason to include him.


Into the home stretch now, and here's a foursome of a rather delightful man who also decided a bike was unnecessary:


In fairness to him, he did don roller-blades.


Frankly, as far as I'm concerned he could have attended the event naked. Er...


The point is, he's lovely, he is.


But let me finish with a very fine pair of images of this rather hunky bespectacled man:


Not my normal cup of tea at all, but there's something rather catchy about him, wouldn't you say?


All in all, it looks to have been a particularly fine London World Naked Bike Ride.

Damn them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Your latest post made up for the time you were away. So many nice looking men! The handsome bearded face of Mr. milky-white skin caught my eye. (The body too.) As well the two pictures of Mr. weeny weenie. Thank you.

Stewart Jackel said...

Welcome back. One missed one indeed. One hopes one's vacation was splendid.
It is indeed galling to find that one's world keeps on turning perfectly normally when one is forced to leave its supervision to others. But the images are splendid and we are delighted that one was cognisant of one's responsibilities to us, your loyal fans, and met our needs in preference to your own in doing your laundry. What a delightful collection of perambulatory (is that word appropriate in this context?) wee willie winkies.
One indeed grateful.