Monday 9 August 2010

Let's wrassle

These images are much smaller than I would normally post. But I really like them...


There's something cute about two small-dicked boys having a naked wrestling match.


Almost cute, but definitely intimate.


I can almost feel their dry, warm skin touching, like a gentle caress.


Before -- these being boys, of course -- one of them goes for the evil lunge:


And so the intimacy is almost over as one of them claims his prize as the victor.


Bragging, rights, definitely.

And perhaps some sort of pervy forfeit. Yes, that might work quite well.

5 comments:

Stewart Jackel said...

There's a line which roughly goes, 'grab 'em by the balls and their hearts and minds will follow'. I dunno exactly where these wonderfully proportioned chappies (and I'm not referring to their chests) want to go of course but it looks as if they'll enjoy geting there.
Why is it that the male species like being naked?
Why is it that the male species like being naked together?
Why is it that naked blokes in the open air are so erotic? Does it mean that I am warped? 'Mrs Whitehouse! Help!'

LeDuc said...

If you're reading this blog I suspect you're way beyond Mrs Whitehouse's (limited) ability to save you...

Niall said...

How adorable! You can sense their love and fascination for each other. Beautiful.

LeDuc said...

Niall: alas, I think you might be projecting...

Stewart Jackel said...

Project away Niall. It's free and only mildly - well not hugely - adictive.
But which one do you project yourself as: the sqeezer or the squeezee? :-)