Sunday 1 August 2010

Random happenings

Absolutely no idea what's going on here, but it looks like enormous fun and I want to be part of it:


Whereas this next pair seem to be engaged in a very simple game of "tease":


It's good to see an implicit acknowledgement that pubic hair has some purpose, at least:


This next pair of images show "faces in the crowd" at a popular music event of some sort:


For me, there's something alone about both of them, notwithstanding these lovely boys being in the middle of hundreds and hundreds of sweaty bodies:


But let's end with this -- a record of a strange and unknowable event happening somewhere very public in Berlin:


I thought you might appreciate a close-up of that happening:


I know, I know: I spoil you, really I do.

No, really.

1 comment:

jsstrand said...

Yes, you do spoil us and we all love it! Now, as to the last picture in your sequence, my curiosity is piqued no end - the enlarged version shows four of the individuals apparently looking at the same thing - including our tasty youngster with his clothes in a heap on the pavement - was he suddenly overcome by a vision and the only available response was to go completely starkers?? it looks also as though whatever spell has taken him over that it has also given him the need to pee - he is holding his willy in the pee position - and at the same time what is the instrument he seems to be applying to his head with his other hand?? and why is the lady in red seemingly so disinterested - or is she looking for an avenue of escape for herself and the gentleman next to her??? I think we have the plot outlines of a Sherlock H short story here -

Jon
PS - is there no end to the gang graffiti anywhere - I find the willful destruction of property both public and private by these assholes completely disgusting -