Tuesday 31 August 2010

Pants

Can I introduce this lovely-looking chap? Luke Bontius, apparently:


I always think the lot of an underwear model must be rather wearing, but Luke seems to be bearing up with dignity.


Incidentally, most (or possibly all) of these images come from fantasticsmag, to whom grateful thanks are due.


Luke has an easy charm about him.


A graceful suppleness combined with a manly dignity.


Which is a hard act to pull off, when you're just standing around in your pants.


Um... for my American readers, in English English "pants" is short for "underpants". What you call "pants" we call "trousers". Or, if you're particularly unstylish, "slacks".


Anyway, as I was saying Luke has an easy way with him, standing about half-clothed (or do I mean half-unclothed?), looking gorgeous yet purposeful.


My only regret is the obvious one: why fantasticsmag did not insist that for the piece de resistance he whip off his kecks to show us his doubtless lovely-looking package.


Or -- and this thought really is unbearable -- maybe they did indeed do that, but they're just keeping the photos to themselves.

Bastards.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He reminds me a bit of a young Lenny Kravitz.
I would like to have seen his instrument too.