Wednesday 25 August 2010

I've no idea what's going on here

My broadband connection is playing-up like Hell this evening, so just time for a random fistful. Starting with this lovely chap:


There's a modest winkie theme going on here. Which shouldn't come as any great surprise, I guess.


That whole cock out/baseball bat thing is a bit obvious for my tastes, but this next fella is kind of wonderful:


I suppose there's also an unshaved pubiary theme going on in this selection, too.


Who am I kidding? It's the same old crap every time you come here. But at least we all know what we like, eh?


Speaking personally, I have a bit of a tropism for men on red sofas.


But let's end on a traditional swimming pool note:


I think that's been a triumphant selection, even if I say so myself.

Yep, you really couldn't ask for more.

Let's hope the broadband's working properly by tomorrow night...

4 comments:

Niall said...

Mmm red sofa chap is a beauty. Black sofa chap aint bad either!

Anonymous said...

yup thats why we keep coming again and again

LeDuc said...

According to the stats thing, far and away the most popular photo of the last couple of the weeks is... the boy with the baseball bat.

Can I just say you're all a load of freaks?!

nys steve said...

I like the guy with the baseball bat He is flashing the team.