Wednesday 11 August 2010

Where was I?

Have spent the evening with John Mills, who was playing the Captain of a Second World War Royal Navy battleship, all stiff-lipped, in 1962's The Valiant. Actually fascinatingly modern in the dilemma facing him -- should he torture the prisoner to extract information that might save the 1,200 lives on his ship?


But no time for that now so, instead, you get this gorgeous nudist from a beach somewhere or other (he has featured on here before, although it was ages ago and, now I come to think about it, possibly in a predecessor blog).

Ach, who cares? He's lovely, he is. Right, I'm off to bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can anyone tell me what beach this is at....Seen several pictures with the same background but unable to find any info on where this is....

thank you...

Stewart Jackel said...

Let's all thank god that she created nudists. And this one is a particularly fine example.
Speaking of which, I could handle an in-focus enlargement of the chappie immediately behind our hero's left gluteum maximus too. (Why is that that I always want more?)