Sunday 29 August 2010

Ramblings

A random assortment this evening, what with me being all tuckered out having spent hours and hours trying to download decent shots of the Stadler Ee922. Of which more anon.


But he was a magnificent start (stolen from the sadly now defunct blog of a regular reader -- here's a shout out, Mister!) and this next chap is also doing good things for me:


Generally I'm not a fan of Polaroids, not least because I could never get the damn things to produce anything even half-way decent:


... but, like most of photography, the subject's the thing, and who could have gone wrong with him?


I've featured tattoo boy before, but snuck him in here because I adore him, while this next chap is also pretty fetching:


With him it was all about the winkie, obviously, but this next man is all body -- hard and slightly hairy. Nice:


Let's finish with an unusual angle:


I do like that, all manly and staring into the distance, his proud bearing giving testimony to the noble masculinity of his manly, er, his manly...

Sorry.

He was pretty hot, anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great selection. I'd like to see more of the first guy flaccid.

:)