Monday 16 August 2010

Random fistful

Any regular reader expecting intellectual coherence from this blog is clearly, I would say, mentally challenged.


And, to prove my point, here's an utterly pointless post (or, rather, here's a post whose sole purpose is to prove the redundant point that there are lots of nice photos on the web featuring cute boys with modestly sized winkies).


Although now I think about it, it does serve another useful point -- that some cute boys also have hairy chests which not all of them shave. Bless them.


And it also shows that some boys still persist in this "flashing the cock" game, something I always used to adore when my fellow sixth-formers would do it to me. Blissfully happy memories.


Although none of my fellow sixth-formers had tattoos -- certainly not ones as tacky as that chap's (though in fairness to him, they don't really detract from his general loveliness).


Still, I prefer to think of my lust objects au naturel, preferably in some sort of setting where the nakedness is either a happy by-product (like that) or, er, a necessary part of the intimacy. Yes, let's just leave it at that.

4 comments:

Niall said...

First and last guy are yummy!

Stewart Jackel said...

You're (or should I say 'your') right of course. Your devoted followers are mentally challenged. We don't understand French and we certainly can't handle polysyllabic words such as 'intellectual coherence' and 'redundant'. 'Winkie' is about our limit.
I'm off to France where, I'm told, it's warm - unlike cold grey wet Melbourne, Oz. Be good while I'm not here to supervise you.

nyc steve said...

It's nice to see guys ho don't shave pubic hair. NYC Steve

LeDuc said...

I think you're being a bit presumptious in assuming these boys are all "ho"s. But I agree with you, pubic hair is jolly, isn't it?