Wednesday 2 December 2009

All made up

Had a delicious dinner in the Giaconda Dining Rooms tonight (and if you don't know about that, I suggest you search one of my earlier blogs -- can't remember which), so no time for more than a handful on a theme of body painting.


I think it was the Watchman from the other day that has currently got me fixating on body painting.


Often it's the simplest ideas that work best (click to enlarge this chap and get mesmerised by his chest):


At first glance this next one is all lady-parts and no winkie, but in fact there is a Giant Mutant lurking there in turd-brown:


But, to finish -- you can't really beat a Harlequin can you.


Yes, yes, I know that wasn't a proper Harlequin, but who's being picky now?

2 comments:

Tom said...

I think that's the first time I've seen a vag so prominently and clearly displayed on your blog. Fascinating.

LeDuc said...

I try to cater for all tastes, even if they are not the same as mine: hence the inclusion in that same post of a chocolate turd-like Giant Mutant Winkie.

You shouldn't think there's any other meaning. I ain't turning funny or anything. No, sir.