Friday 11 December 2009

Famous Italians Part 109

Here's a bit of a mystery: according to my sources, the model in this sequence is an Italian sportsman who represents his country internationally.


So, while he agreed to be photographed naked by this bunch of perverts, he wanted to wear a scarf around his head to, er, protect his anonymity.


Which seems a tad cautious because, frankly, I wouldn't know the average famous sportsperson if I bumped into them in a lift.


The only clue offered to his identity is that the marks you can see below his navel (below) are caused by his sport:


Whatever his sport is, it has given him the most fantastically lovely arse I've seen for a long while:


And while this last photo is unlikely to help reveal his identity (unless you are a very special friend of his), I think it's worth including on its own merits:


My only thought was that the marks may have been caused by the end of an oar, making him a, er, rower.

So who is it? Any ideas?

6 comments:

Niall said...

I don't know who he is but I do know I like the look of him. And He'll have an Italian accent too, which is super hot! And those photos are just great.

Jim in SC said...

He's pretty beefy to be an oarsman -- I think it is more likely that he is a footballer (of some type). In any case, he has an ass to die for... Thank you for sharing.

LeDuc said...

You're right, rowers do tend to be taller, I seem to recall. Something about leverage. But if he were a footballer, how would that explain the marks under his navel?

David E said...

I love his uncut winkie. It's beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I like his dick.

Chris said...

I like the way it bulges out at the end, framed by the delicious-looking foreskin. Mama mia...