Monday 28 December 2009

Going for Goldin

I have but one image of this natural lovely, but, so lovely is he, I think he deserves a post all to himself (click to enlarge):


I don't know where to begin praising him, from his delightful chest hair to his exuberant forest of bushy pubes, from that exquisite long-snouted foreskin to the vulnerability of his Caravaggio-esque pose... While it's true that his winkle is a little butch for my tastes, there's no denying the power of the intriguing contrast between his manly, chubby man-parts and his angelic boy-face.

I trimmed the photo for posting, but then thought I ought to let you see the unedited version:


It's a study in student hovelly digs, and almost a "how not to" in any book of photographic composition. In fact, it's so bad it almost becomes good, in a crappy Nan Goldin sort of way.

In reality, little could distract us from the beauty of him. Yeah, very tasty.

2 comments:

The Lion Queen said...

He really is quite beautiful.

http://idontunderstanditeither.blogspot.com

Viollet said...

Really LeDuc you do talk rubbish sometimes!

Happy New Year!