Sunday 27 December 2009

Insecurity

Perhaps tragically, I imagine that when other people go on holiday a scenario such as this might play itself out.


Cute but listless chap, wanders down to the beach and hopes for something exciting to happen.


Disappointed, he realises he must make his own entertainment.


Before you know it -- Hey, Poncho!


A sybaritic afternoon (or possibly eternity -- what do I know?) then ensues.


A bit like the Anglican version of Heaven, I'm a bit hazy about what goes on up there -- clouds, harps, people dressed in white shifts or mou-mous, hanging around, er, well, that's about it, really.


But maybe none of that matters: maybe, like in this photosequence, the most important bit is just getting there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If only I where on the same beach... Do you have more pictures of this lovely young man?

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.