Tuesday 22 December 2009

Chesty

Santiago Cabrera is a fine, upstanding actor, who came to a -- in my view -- very premature end in Heroes.


I wanted to spend the next few years staring into his deep and lovely Venezuelan eyes, but was cruelly thwarted by the exigencies of some ridiculous plot point or other. Damn them.


So imagine my surprise and delight when he suddenly turned up as a guest in one episode of Merlin, playing -- who else? -- Lancelot, the Sex God of Arthurian Knights of the Round Table, his magical mane of hair...


I ought to point out that some deluded people think Merlin is a programme for kiddies, but it is not.

It is, in fact, Art. And Great Art, at that.


While disappointed that he was only appearing in one episode, Santiago gives good Cabrera. I think it's fairly obvious what I spent the entire episode focused on...


But for the slower kids at the back of the class...


Welling up... Nothing else to say... Oh My Sweet Jesus...

(Click that last image to enlarge. If you dare.)

2 comments:

jsstrand said...

OH - MY - GOD!!!!
I dared -

you're right - Sweet Jesus. . .

The Lion Queen said...

Quite beautiful.
http://idontunderstanditeither.blogspot.com/