Tuesday 1 December 2009

"Look at me..."

A random round-up of self-portraits, starting with this magnificent specimen:


This chap is cute:


I love the looking backwards approach -- full marks for novelty, it's not a pose you often see:


This chap has a great, great body:


And I do love the mystery of this one:


These comments from me are entirely superfluous, aren't they?


I could write any old cack in here, and I suspect the majority of my visitors wouldn't really care.


Let's face it, when confronted with these delightful men, what possible interest could my words hold?


And, when I look at the glorious body of this next chap, I really don't mind -- I agree with you, he's much more interesting than me.


And, to finish, I rather like this desperate clutching of his genitals.


I just would rather it was me doing it for him, obviously.

4 comments:

Niall said...

Lovely lovely lovely! Thanks sharing these fine men with us. :-)
Very nice indeed.

Jim in SC said...

Thank you, LeDuc. Mr. "blue shirt" really has a beautiful ass and thighs. Sigh...

Anonymous said...

Your "cack" is what makes the cock interesting. Keep it up.

nutzy said...

The fourth from the top has beautiful lips.