Tuesday 20 July 2010

By popular request

He is so not my cup of tea, but significant numbers of you (well, two, actually) have demanded to see more of him. Who am I to frustrate such passion?


There's just something creepy about his airbrushed, plucked & tweezered manicuring contrasting with the flyaway hair (presumably meant to make us think he's a free spirit or somesuch).


And those colours... the clashing fake blond/permatan skin.


But his cock... it just looks so utterly fake.


And bloated. Really, really bloated. Wholly out of proportion with the rest of him.


No, I really can't see it. Sorry.

But I hope I've brought a little joy into your lustful lives.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're so kind to us: yummy blonds like him make me go weak at the knees like a lovestruck schoolgirl!

Anonymous said...

Makes me cringe - horrible! His hair is absolutely awful and cock obviously air enhanced in size electronically so that is looks weird and in no way attractive. You've put me off my tea.

Anonymous said...

Still don't like the hair. I doubt that the cock is fake though...some guys are just big. Its not that uncommon!
Matter of taste I suppose. Some guys would worship that. Others...Well I see not.

Anonymous said...

Well I still think he's a stunner and I'm totally committed!!!

Anonymous said...

If an A&R man follows this blog I'm sure he'll be doing his best to hunt down this big-dicked air-head blond and build a boy band around him - archetypal material.