Saturday 10 July 2010

"DJ" doesn't always mean "Dinner Jacket"

I published a medley of anonymous lust the other day, and one of my kind readers informed me that one of the chaps I featured was someone called Seth Cooper.


In fact, they described him as "DJ Seth Cooper".


Apparently being a DJ is one of those things I never "got" -- I just assumed it was a case of chucking one, er, record after another onto the turntable but, apparently, it is a much more skilled and art-form like, er, thing than that.


I'm happy to assume that in this, as in much else, I'm utterly ignorant of the workings of the world.


But I do know that DJ Seth Cooper is exactly the chap I'd want for my wedding or barmitzvah or whatever, if I needed a DJ.


Provided he did it all topless, of course.

And, now I come to thing of it, preferably also bottomless.

No comments: