Friday 30 July 2010

Touchy feely

This sequence caught my eye -- it reminded me of something I've been pondering for some time.


Although this delightful chap doesn't seem too bothered, I was wondering why anyone thought leather was a good material for upholstery.


I always find it sticky and overly hot. It doesn't feel soft to the touch at all.


Then again, this chap is actually getting rather more intimate with it than I think I've ever been, so maybe I ought to try again.


It would be churlish to just write off a material without putting it to the proper test.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Actually your initial assessment was spot on, not to mention the fact that no matter how slowly you try to move it squeaks like you have digestive problems. Now suede cushions, well ... that's just like pillows from heaven.

PS
Absolutely LOVE this boy! Cute face, thick winkie, beautiful balls.