Thursday 15 July 2010

Oh Thierry

I haven't published any photos of the simmering sex-bomb that is Quebec's most famous son -- Thierry Pepin, of course -- for an absolute eternity, and I'm worried he might be starting to think I no longer love him.


I would like to take this opportunity to reassure him that nothing has changed -- I am still, as always, utterly besotted with him.


In fact, if Thierry were to ask me to move to Cana-duh in order to be with him for a lifetime of soul-mating and love-snuggling, I would agree in a heartbeat.


Actually, that's not true: my heart would be so a-flutter that there would probably be several heartbeats before I could compose myself sufficiently to reply.


But, just to be clear, I would indeed say "yes, Thierry".

Or possibly "yes, Mr Pepin", depending on just how far our relationship had, by that point, progressed.


Best not to rush these things, I always think.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They speak French in Quebec, so you might want to say, "Oui," should M. Peppin ask you to join him there.

Anonymous said...

I remember you said you would send me the "Minets du Quebec" flic with Thierry bottoming. I hate to ask but if you don't mind.....SVP. :D
~Theo on Maui

LeDuc said...

Theo: I hate to disappoint but I don't have it. I watched the 1st part (the film was divided into three or four) on the web, but I couldn't get the other parts to work. Sorry.

But google is your friend, so I'm sure you'll find it somewhere or perhaps some kind reader will point us in the right direction.

Anonymous said...

ok, thanx anyway. I enjoy your blog tres beaucoup! Thanx for all the work. :D

Anonymous said...

Leave your tranquil Kingdom of UK and come explore the Cana-duh. Thierry has relatives, eh? xo