Saturday 31 July 2010

Diminishing returns?

A trio of images to illustrate the power of cropping. Although it might seem sacrilegious to cut anything out of this fine group portrait:


But if you do, you can get a very sharp focus on these two rather lovely chaps, all fresh-faced and nude. Just how we like them:


But a final, vicious crop is most interesting of all, focussing us on their delightful man-parts:


And it forces into stark relief the undeniable fact that the chap on the right really does have a very, very small winkie, even by our standards. Really: very small.

Back to the matter at hand: I just don't know which crop I prefer. Can I have them all?

5 comments:

Stewart Jackel said...

I know exactly how to make this chap's weeny winkie much, much bigger and without the assistance of any spamelot substances. *slurp*
What a delightful trio of images. Such taste, Leuc. Such taste.

Anonymous said...

The one on the left looks like Princess Diana. Perhaps he got mixed up in the hospital with Harry?

LeDuc said...

"The one on the left"? You mean the bald guy with the lamb chop sideburns and the heavy silver chain?

I'm struggling to see the resemblance...

Anonymous said...

Isn't it obvious I meant the one on the far right? Perhaps this is how the mix up happened with a nurse in the hospital being like me and being asked to go fetch the baby on the left for Princess Diana to take home.

LeDuc said...

Ah, you meant the "other left"!

He does have that same annoying "look up through your fringe" stance.

Though in truth I'm much more interested in his friend to his immediate, er, right. There's something about that chap's manly manliness that makes me go all goose-bumpy. Which is strange, because normally I'm dead butch, me.