Tuesday 6 July 2010

Oh happy days

I know you've seen this image before, from last year's London WNBR, but as I keep telling you, he wins my prize for the sexiest rider.


A brilliantly sharp-eyed and extremely generous reader has now sent me a fistful of images of him at last year's Brighton WNBR, where, apparently, he was in a cunning disguise:




And now, glory be, some new images of him have emerged this year -- in a different disguise, being all be-bearded and that, but giving us a fresh perspective on his fresh and lovely fresh loveliness:


I was particularly taken with his "I (love) bums" statement since I love his bum:


Here he gazes wistfully yet manfully into the distance, his winkie relaxing as his stands naked and proud...


Whereas here, in the final image, his winkie seems a bit more anxious.


No matter what his pose, I am in love (and my thanks again to my incredibly generous anonymous reader, who has also enabled us to have not one but two Reciprocating Motion World Exclusive Images. Thanks, Mister).

No comments: