Sunday 11 July 2010

Step by step

I was struck by this delightful series of images.


They reminded me of the sort of sequence of instructions you get in a "how to" book.


Two delightful-looking (if slightly bland) models in a setting that reeks of artificial set-dressing.


There's something almost mechanical in the "1st you do this to me, then I do the same thing back to you" layout.


Which is not to say that this doesn't all have its charms. Au contraire.


And the mechanical aspects also serve, somehow, to make it seem more innocent, more human.


In fairness, I have left out of this sequence those scenes which I can only describe as "bumming".

And the arse-licking scenes didn't look very innocent, either.


But, until we come to the sticky end, there is something almost wholesome going on here.


However, that last shot just makes me think about the annoyances of removing drying, sticky sperm from one's hair.

Although I suppose that might also make a good subject for a "how to" guide.

No comments: