Wednesday 28 July 2010

Waves crashing on the shore

Another night of low-quality images, I'm afraid -- this is most unlike me.


But it's late, I'm tired, and I couldn't find any other sequence that better illustrated my thought.


Well, I wrote "thought" but it's more of an idle musing, really.


It's just that I would, today, so very much rather have been at the beach.


The presence of this lovely there, cavorting naked and free, would only have been the special icing on my cake (or, as I believe the Americans would have it, "frosting" on the cake. Although I suspect they would have referred to a cherry or some such, instead).


Enough. Now, where was I...? Ah yes, back on that beach...

3 comments:

jsstrand said...

very very nice - thanks -
Jon

Anonymous said...

I think in that phrase we Americans would use "icing" too.

Anonymous said...

An appealing Aussie, Matt...