Wednesday 7 July 2010

Cyber stalking is such fun*

Remember this chap from a couple of days ago?


What am I talking about? How could anyone have looked at those images and not had them seared into their memories?

I'm delighted to report that the same kind, anonymous reader has now supplied two further Reciprocating Motion World Exclusive (TM) photos for our viewing pleasure -- first up, a delightful profile:


I should confess that that's actually a crop from a much larger image (the crop is intended to enable you to focus on his finer features without being overly distracted. As if anything would distract you from him and his glorious winkie).

But the original image also has a delightful cameo featuring this Sussex student girl, who is obviously as attracted by the perfection of his bum as, er, I am:


And here's the second Reciprocating Motion World Exclusive (TM), giving us a close-up of that most perfect feature:


I think I am in Heaven.

With thanks, again, to my kind, anonymous reader.

* Although remember, boys and girls, that -- in real life -- stalking is a horrid crime. Don't do it. Stay safe, now. Night night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some of those WNBR lads aren't at all bad, but I hope you can feel a train heading your way again soon!

LeDuc said...

Funnily enough I've got a post to do about the latest twist in the fiasco that is the InterCity Express Programme (the government procurement of a replacement for High Speed Trains), with the publication of a review report by Sir Andrew Foster.

Reading between the lines I'd say it was bad news if you're a fan of IEP and bi-mode high speed trains, or a shareholder in Hitachi. Though the politicians are being mroe non-committal.

But I'm out to dinner tonight, so God knows when you'll get that.

Anonymous said...

I was out for a very good dinner too and I trust yours will have been equally enjoyable. Here's to the post when it comes!