Wednesday 14 July 2010

Oh, Super-Man

I know you're probably sick of these, but I love them, and I don't have any time at the moment so you're getting stuff it's really easy for me to post. So there.


But when the subject is as delightful as him, you can't really complain. Can you?

And just look at the lovely, lovely winkie on this next chap:


Two shots of this next chap -- one for the general vista:


The second so you can see the delightful hairy chest...


Another fine manly figure now:


And this couple is just sooo sweet:


I love these events. I should have become a body painting artist. Really.


And let's finish with this man, who, besides obviously being super, makes me think of Laurie Anderson. Which always makes me smile.


Uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh (etc, etc, ad infinitum).

7 comments:

Stewart Jackel said...

Where am I going to keep my phone and my camera?
Silly me!
I'll put them in the pockets of my lovely new blue suit.

Anonymous said...

What fun. and some good looking lads there! Do you know where the photos were taken? No wonder the little ones enjoy face-painting so much

LeDuc said...

Just realised I haven't answer your question -- Seattle, this year's Splstice Parade, I think.

Unknown said...

where did you get those pics of painted men?

LeDuc said...

eifrinbis: In the nicest possible way, when did people stop using the word "please"?

Nuovo Vago said...

why should we be sick with these?
This is one of your best post ever and I've been following your blog for years!
I really love body paintings and these pictures are really amazing!
Can you tell me if there are more like these in the net please? Or can you just post them if you don't want to tell me your source?
Thank you su much;-)

LeDuc said...

Have a look at flickr. flickr is your friend!