Monday 26 July 2010

Give me more, more, more, more, more

I posted this image the other day -- someone asked me if I had any more of this fine chap.


I do, actually. That was a higher res copy of what you've already seen, and here are a couple of high-res highlights -- starting with that cheery face:


And, of course, his jolly wee pricklet (although I feel regretful that he has shaved off his pubiary -- doubtless in the misguided belief that it makes his winkie look bigger. Foolish boy):


But you've seen all that already, so here are a couple of others taken earlier in the proceedings.


That's very fine craftsmanship, I would say. Although she clearly has a very fine canvass on which to work.


Yes, very fine indeed.

Let's see a shot of the completed artwork:


Enough posing -- time for some au naturel shots:


I love his outcrop of chest hair -- though it just makes me all the sadder that his bushy treasure has been devastated.


There's something rather fine about that pose, though he does seem to hold it for rather a long time.

But it's proof you can't always have too much of a good thing.


Yes, I would say he was a veritable God.

Yes indeedy.

3 comments:

Blithering Bernard said...

What delicious chest hair!

nyc steve said...

great paint job. nice cock

Anonymous said...

great post! great body painting! thanks!