Sunday 18 July 2010

Surreal scenes

A trio of random fun (literally all I have time for tonight), starting with this delightful but also strange portrait:


Am I meant to take something from the position of the gear lever (or, as I think my American reader might have it, "stick shift")?

This next one is a brilliant strange angle, but I think he's either accidentally left the widescreen setting on or he has a really delightfully teeny-tiny winkie (sorry the image is so small -- little point in clicking to enlarge, I'm afraid):


And let's end up with this: I love the way the three guys on the sofa seem to be completely ignoring the strange and marvellous events unfolding before their eyes.


Lovely.

And is it just me, or does the chap on his back remind anyone else of Sue White artificially inseminating?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you cover up the naughty bits the three on the sofa could be chatting away like three old ladies over cups of tea!