Sunday 15 November 2009

About time, too

It's been an eternity since I posted any photos from last summer's World Naked Bike Ride.


But there was bright cheery sunshine today, and it reminded me of that lovely sunny day.


Lots of earnest-looking people came out for an intense session of saving the world...


...while giving an immense dose of joy to their delighted onlookers.


It's such a delightful event. I can't think of many other public spectacles I enjoy more.


And to finish...


I love the way he's been caught taking a sneaky look at his mate's tackle. Wonder how long he's been dying to see that?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that last picture is adorable. Both those boys are very cute. I think the one guy just likes the others red pubes...

Anonymous said...

Do you know when and where the next one is? I need to buy a bike!

LeDuc said...

The next London World Naked Bike Ride is, apparently, Saturday 12 June 2010. So that'll be something to look forward to.